Videogames have been around for a long time. You would think that they have peaked, but these games still grow and grow. We’re not just talking about graphics and aesthetics. We are also talking about gameplay mechanics as newer ones are introduced. Here are just a few videogame trends that have come and gone over the years and some currently today. You can learn more about Fortnite hack here vbucksgiveaways.com.
Just a few videogame trends
- In the early 80’s those arcade games where the things to play. They had that experience that weren’t translated well into the home console market.
- In the late 80’s the popular trend were 2D platformers and side scrollers. These were games where you controlled a character and you have to navigate them in a 2D plane to get to the objective.
- In the early 90’s trends where pretty much mixed as some people were discovering JRPG and some were getting into some simulation games.
- The late 90’s brought the 3D crazed where a lot of the games where jumping into the 3D world. A lot of the classic 2D and sprite based franchises were getting a facelift to the third dimension.
- In the mid to late 2000’s brought about the craze in first person shooters and online connectivity. People were loving it and a lot of people were making tons of money.
- In the early 2010’s, trends included like motion control and building block or sandbox games were in.
- Currently we have games that are in the battle royale genre. Games like Fortnite are what people play today and they even look for a Fortnite hack.
Just a few things to remember
- Just because it is a trend, doesn’t mean that it will be gone forever. People still play 2D platformers today but they peaked during the 80’s. They aren’t as hot now but there is still a market for them.
- Trends can cause saturation in the videogame market so that can be deadly for some games.
Videogame trends come and go so it is best to enjoy it while it is still hot.